Greetings, this page was designed especially for those who attended David John Marotta’s presentation Dynamic Portfolio Construction in the Context of Comprehensive Wealth Management at one of the local chapters of the American Association of Independent Investors (AAII) in 2013. If you missed the presentation, subscribe to the blog and it will be made available as part of the regular weekly free premium content.
So if you aren’t already subscribed to the blog, subscribe now in order to receive tens of thousands of dollars in free weekly wealth management advice.
The Dynamic Portfolio Construction in the Context of Comprehensive Wealth Management presentation addressed a host of different topics on which you might want additional information. Here is a list of posts we recommend as a follow up to the presentation:
- Fee-Only Financial Planner: What’s the Difference?
- Article: What Is Comprehensive Wealth Management? and Video: Comprehensive Wealth Management
- How Do Financial Advisors Earn Their Fee?
- Ten Questions to Ask a Financial Advisor
- You Deserve a Fiduciary Standard of Care
- Safeguarding Your Money
- How to get started as a client
And here is a more comprehensive list of topics addressed during the presentation for which you may want additional information:
Invest in All Six Asset Classes
- Invest in All Six Asset Classes
- Video: Where do you invest? Learn all six asset classes
- How keeping your money “safe” might lose half of it in 16 years.
Boosting returns through Static and Dynamic Asset Allocation
- CAPM: The First Factor of Investing
- Size: The Second Factor of Investing
- Value: The Third Factor of Investing
- The Efficient Frontier
- Asset Allocation and the Efficient Frontier
- Style Boxes and the Efficient Frontier
- The Shiller Ten-Year P/E Ratio
- Using Dynamic Asset Allocation to Boost Returns
- Your Portfolio Needs Rebalancing
- How to Maximize Long-Term Returns
- Rebalance Accounts Regularly
- Portfolio Rebalancing Boosts Returns
- Rebalancing asset classes and subcategories
Foreign Stocks – Freedom Investing and Emerging Markets
- Freedom Investing 2012
- Avoid the “Ring-of-Fire” Countries
- Continue to Avoid the ‘Ring of Fire’ Countries
- The Ring of Fire – Part 2
- Sovereign Debt and Deficit by Country
- Libertarians Should Invest More Down Under
- New Zealand: Economic Paradise
- Where in the World Should You Invest?
Safe Spending Rates
- Maximum Safe Withdrawal Rates in Retirement
- Spending Retirement Income Can Be Risky
- Investing Mostly in Bonds Means a Lower Lifestyle in Retirement
- How Much Should I Save for Retirement?
- How Much Should I Save Toward Retirement If I’m Starting Late?
- How Much Should I Have Saved Toward Retirement?
Roths and Roth Conversions
- Roth Segregation Accounts
- Video: Roth Segregation Part 1: IRA Tax Law
- Video: Roth Segregation Part 2: Implementation
- Smart Tax Planning for the Gap Years
- Life Planning Part 1: Plenty of Money
- Life Planning Part 2: Just a Few Years Left
- Life Planning Part 3: Twenty-Four Hours to Go
- Life Planning Video Series (about 1:40)
- Financial Planning Begins with Spiritual Values
- A Wealth of Satisfaction
- Aligning Your Money and Your Values
- Don’t Retire: Keep Significant Goals