Marotta Wealth Management is an independent, fee-only, comprehensive wealth management firm offering a complete range of investment management and financial planning services. With a reputation for being analytical, we serve clients both locally in the Virginia area as well as across the country. Customer service is a core tenet of our work and our primary goal is to help our clients meet theirs.
We are ambitious in pushing the boundaries of comprehensive wealth management. We are a constantly expanding our services and looking for talented people to join our team and help serve our clients.
Our paperwork specialists specialize in ensuring accurate processing of client intentions at their account custodian.
As part of our service to our clients, we prepare paperwork for digital approval, eSignature, and wet signature to accomplish a wide variety of financial tasks. We specialize in paperwork from Charles Schwab, American Funds, RiversEdge, TIAA-CREF, and Fidelity and also provide assistance on other paperwork that our clients encounter.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing paperwork for Charles Schwab or other custodians
- Tracking and verifying the success of submitted paperwork with Charles Schwab or other custodians
- Accuracy, our first core tenet of customer service at Marotta
Essential traits include:
- Able to learn new computer programs with ease
- Able to master a specific and specialized set of rules, jargon, or principles
- Attentive to details; a near obsessive desire to make things perfect
- Teaching skills; being able to empathize and speak to someone who knows less than you is helpful
- Willing to be disagreeable with custodians to protect our client’s best interests
Part-time and full-time options available.
Our relationship advisors specialize in customer service for our clients. They are expected to be accurate, clear, empathetic, and responsive. They should have a general understanding of a wide variety of financial planning topics, although this general knowledge can be acquired through training and a diligent reading of our articles.
You will be responsible for:
- Responding to client emails and phone calls
- Scheduling and hosting client meetings
- Presenting financial analysis developed by our specialists
- Managing, tracking, and progressing multiple projects for multiple clients at the same time
Essential skills include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- (Ideally) ready to sit for the CFP exam
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sharp memory
- Organized, attentive to detail
- Friendly, able to socialize well with people you’ve just met
- Genuine love of service
- Familiarity with our perspective on financial planning
We do not yet have our internship for this year designed. If you are interested in applying, tell us in our contact us form for what kind of internship you are looking.