Marotta Wealth Management is an independent, fee-only, comprehensive wealth management firm offering a complete range of investment management and financial planning services. With a reputation for being analytical, we serve clients both locally in the Virginia area as well as across the country. Customer service is a core tenet of our work and our primary goal is to help our clients meet theirs.
We are ambitious in pushing the boundaries of comprehensive wealth management. We are a constantly expanding our services and looking for talented people to join our team and help serve our clients.
Our relationship advisors specialize in customer service for our clients. They are expected to be accurate, clear, empathetic, and responsive. They should have a general understanding of a wide variety of financial planning topics, although this general knowledge can be acquired through training and a diligent reading of our articles.
You will be responsible for:
- Responding to client emails and phone calls
- Scheduling and hosting client meetings
- Presenting financial analysis developed by our specialists
- Managing, tracking, and progressing multiple projects for multiple clients at the same time
Essential skills include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- (Ideally) ready to sit for the CFP exam
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sharp memory
- Organized, attentive to detail
- Friendly, able to socialize well with people you’ve just met
- Genuine love of service
- Familiarity with our perspective on financial planning
We do not yet have our internship for this year designed. If you are interested in applying, tell us in our contact us form for what kind of internship you are looking.