David Marotta & George Marotta appeared on the Schilling Show on August 10, 2010 from noon-1pm to discuss financial reform, specifically the Dodd-Frank bill and its implications on the economy.
Listen to the audio here:
Photo by Adeolu Eletu on Unsplash
President, CFP®, AIF®, AAMS®
David John Marotta is the Founder and President of Marotta Wealth Management. He played for the State Department chess team at age 11, graduated from Stanford, taught Computer and Information Science, and still loves math and strategy games. In addition to his financial writing, David is a co-author of The Haunting of Bob Cratchit.
Latest posts from David John Marotta
- More Self-Control Leads to Wiser Spending, Not Less Spending - September 27, 2022
- #TBT Tax By Inflation - September 22, 2022
- #TBT Five Reasons to Have Some Cash Equivalents - September 15, 2022
Latest posts from George Marotta
- The Two Koreas - September 16, 2022
- Hoover Fellow Criticizes Faculty For Their Partisanship (June 1988) - June 24, 2022
- Marotta Family Saying: Make Half a Mistake - April 12, 2022