We strive to provide the necessary resources for anyone to prepare their own investment plan and meet their financial objectives. We actively encourage the do-it-yourself people of financial planning to subscribe to our newsletter and provide themselves with comprehensive wealth management. For people who don’t want to do it alone, we encourage you to see if we are a good fit for you and get started as a client.

Subscribe to receive our weekly newsletter.

Our Articles

Social Security 3: Delay Filing for Younger Wives and Homemakers
with No Comments

Dying young never jeopardizes a retirement plan financially.

Social Security 1: Planning Is Crucial
with No Comments

Your filing option choices may be worth $250,000 of income or more.

Government-Provided Economic Security Is an Illusion
with No Comments

The various congressional bailouts have been touted as essential to the nation’s economic security. So long as the notion of economic security remains vague and abstract, it has wide support. But anyone who examines the details should realize this so-called security threatens our freedom and stability.

Safeguard #6: Recognize And Avoid Financial Hooks
with No Comments

To safeguard your money, you must be able to extricate yourself from any bad investment quickly. Of course, the companies that sell mistakes don’t want you to be able to do that, so they use financial hooks to hold your money captive.

Safeguard #5: Understand Your Investment Strategy
with No Comments

You have a critical part to play in financial planning. Certain responsibilities cannot be delegated to others.

Safeguard #4: Buy Investments That Trend Upward
with No Comments

Crazy volatile markets push people toward irrational investment schemes. Know how to avoid them in order to safeguard your money.

Video: Seven Financial Vows for Marital Bliss
with No Comments

An overwhelming number of failed marriages cite financial troubles as a major factor in their breakup. This is no surprise because the way we use our time and money reflects our values. Without a strong set of shared values, marriages drift apart. But, dealing with finances together can bring a couple closer. Here are seven principles of how you can build wealth and your marriage.

Safeguard #3: Insist on Publicly Priced and Traded Investments
with No Comments

One important safeguard is to insist on investing only in liquid assets. Investors undervalue liquidity 99.9% of the time. You need to be in the other 0.1%.

Safeguard #2: Walk Away from “Too Good to Be True”
with No Comments

There are several investment safeguards you should insist on. One is to avoid any investment opportunity that sounds too good to be true.

Safeguard #1: Do Not Allow Your Advisor to Have Custody of Your Investments
with No Comments

I was recently asked if investors should trust their financial advisors. And my short answer, you may be surprised to hear, was no. Your financial advisor should not also have custody of your investments.

Financial Resolutions for the New Year – 2009
with No Comments

Every year many of us make New Year’s resolutions and then can’t follow through because we claim we’re too busy.

A Christmas Sermon
with No Comments

Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus on Christmas Day. But for too many of us, it’s the season that unravels the careful financial planning of the previous 11 months. So this year, instead of trading your financial goals for a mountain of gifts and debt, take a moment to contemplate how a spiritual perspective can help you put your wealth in perspective.

Financial Time Perspective
with No Comments

Philip Zimbardo’s latest book, “The Time Paradox” suggests that understanding your own time perspective may help you unlock the secrets of financial freedom. In other words, how we think determines who we are and what we do.

Radio: Financial Time Perspective
with No Comments

David Marotta discusses how our time perspective influences our lives.

1 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 208

Like what you read? Subscribe to our newsletter!