On May 9, 2017, David John Marotta was interviewed on radio’s The Schilling Show discussing Health Savings Accounts and the recent Healthcare bill passed by Congress.
Listen to the interview here:
Photo used under Creative Commons Zero license.
Latest posts from Austin Fey
- The Difference Between Roth Conversions, Contributions, and Deferrals - July 19, 2022
- #TBT Harvest Major Capital Losses Whenever You Have Them - June 2, 2022
- 2022 Tax Facts - December 31, 2021
President, CFP®, AIF®, AAMS®
David John Marotta is the Founder and President of Marotta Wealth Management. He played for the State Department chess team at age 11, graduated from Stanford, taught Computer and Information Science, and still loves math and strategy games. In addition to his financial writing, David is a co-author of The Haunting of Bob Cratchit.
Latest posts from David John Marotta
- #TBT Don’t Eat Yourself Out of Financial Security - December 8, 2022
- The Haunting of Bob Cratchit: A Book from David Marotta - December 2, 2022
- #TBT Marotta on A Christmas Carol - December 1, 2022