On May 9, 2017, David John Marotta was interviewed on radio’s The Schilling Show discussing Health Savings Accounts and the recent Healthcare bill passed by Congress.
Listen to the interview here:
Photo used under Creative Commons Zero license.
Latest posts from Austin Fey
- 2024 Tax Facts - November 13, 2023
- #TBT Harvest Major Capital Losses Whenever You Have Them - October 26, 2023
- #TBT Testamentary Donor Advised Funds - August 24, 2023
President, CFP®, AIF®, AAMS®
David John Marotta is the Founder and President of Marotta Wealth Management. He played for the State Department chess team at age 11, graduated from Stanford, taught Computer and Information Science, and still loves math and strategy games. In addition to his financial writing, David is a co-author of The Haunting of Bob Cratchit.
Latest posts from David John Marotta
- #TBT Marotta on A Christmas Carol - December 7, 2023
- In Roth Conversions, Reducing Your RMD is One of the Benefits - December 5, 2023
- #TBT Keep Christmas Your Own Way - November 30, 2023