In 2004, David Marotta wrote a seven part series originally titled “Retirement Wisdom.” The series explained the the seven principles to reaching your retirement goals.
Here are those seven articles:
- Retirement Wisdom Part 1 – Plan Ahead
- Retirement Wisdom Part 2 – Automate Your Saving
- Retirement Wisdom Part 3 – Review Annually
- Retirement Wisdom Part 4 – Adjust Risk Appropriately
- Retirement Wisdom Part 5 – Value Objective Advice
- Retirement Wisdom Part 6 – Have a Concrete Plan
- Retirement Wisdom Part 7 – Start Early
And here they are republished in 2017 under new names:
How to Get Started with Retirement Planning
Most of the assets you use to fund your retirement will come from compounded growth.
How to Set Retirement Goals
A fee-only financial advisor can provide the decades of support and encouragement to make financial planning, effective life planning.
How to Protect Your Retirement
For many investors, a fee-only advisor pays for themselves in reduced expenses alone.
How to Adjust Risk Appropriately for Retirement
Risk is about understanding your own greed, fear and pride.
How to Readjust Your Retirement Plan
Sometimes the change can be in a direction you did not expect.
How to Save for Retirement
Every pay period, pay yourself first. You won’t miss what you don’t see.
How to Plan for Retirement
Failure to plan for retirement is the primary reason why retirement plans fail.