David John Marotta was interviewed on radio 1070 WINA’s Schilling Show discussing the internet, the government, and growing distrust of communication being free.
Listen to the segment here:[audio: http://www.marottaonmoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/SS140708.mp3]
Other questions to ponder:
- By what criteria does the government identify the originators of dangerously contagious ideas?
- By what methods does the government persecute the sources of these ideas?
- What is the government’s role in quelling discontent?
- Are the government’s actions in heavy-handed surveillance and control causing the very social unrest they are designed to squelch?
- How much do the political parties agree that the government should be nudging people in as many ways as possible?
- What is the social cost of such nudging? Does it do more harm than good?
- How much are our news sources selected and filtered for us?
- Is Radio a better media simply because it is not as easily filtered automatically by computer algorithms?