For the full article and explanation, read Matt’s post here.
Photos from infographic are all used under Unsplash’s Creative Commons Zero license.
We have no secret ingredient at Marotta Wealth Management. Instead, we openly and publicly publish our strategies as articles on our website.
Follow Austin Fey:
Austin Fey is a Wealth Manager at Marotta Wealth Management, specializing in charitable giving and asset allocations. She is a regular contributor to our Marotta On Money articles, often giving advice to those just getting started in finance.
Latest posts from Austin Fey
- #TBT The Benefits of Saving and Investing Early - March 2, 2023
- 2023 Tax Facts - February 3, 2023
- #TBT Which is Better: Bad Market Timing or Not Investing? - January 26, 2023
Matthew Illian was a Wealth Manager at Marotta Wealth Management from 2007 to 2016. He specialized in small business consulting, college planning, and retirement plans.
Latest posts from Matthew Illian
- Inflation Illustrated - April 29, 2016
- Overfunded College 529 plan? No Problem! - December 30, 2015
- Does Your College Saving Need a Christmas Gift? - December 16, 2015