David John Marotta was interviewed on 1/13/2015, radio 1070 WINA’s Schilling Show discussing online security of investments as well as what did well in 2014 and what might happen in 2015.
Listen to the radio show here:
Latest posts from Austin Fey
- 2023 Tax Facts - February 3, 2023
- #TBT Which is Better: Bad Market Timing or Not Investing? - January 26, 2023
- #TBT A Year of Financially Healthy Habits - December 29, 2022
President, CFP®, AIF®, AAMS®
David John Marotta is the Founder and President of Marotta Wealth Management. He played for the State Department chess team at age 11, graduated from Stanford, taught Computer and Information Science, and still loves math and strategy games. In addition to his financial writing, David is a co-author of The Haunting of Bob Cratchit.
Latest posts from David John Marotta
- #BestOf2022 How to Self-Insure for Long-Term Care Health Expenses - January 27, 2023
- #TBT How to Double Your Retirement - January 19, 2023
- #TBT Recouping Losses Is Not As Hard As You Think - January 12, 2023