David John Marotta was interviewed recently on radio 1070’s WINA Schilling Show discussing property rights and their importance for a free society.
Listen to the radio show here:
Read about property rights here: Encourage Property Rights, Not Democracy.
Latest posts from Austin Fey
- The Difference Between Roth Conversions, Contributions, and Deferrals - July 19, 2022
- #TBT Harvest Major Capital Losses Whenever You Have Them - June 2, 2022
- 2022 Tax Facts - December 31, 2021
President, CFP®, AIF®, AAMS®
David John Marotta is the Founder and President of Marotta Wealth Management. He played for the State Department chess team at age 11, graduated from Stanford, taught Computer and Information Science, and still loves math and strategy games. In addition to his financial writing, David is a co-author of The Haunting of Bob Cratchit.
Latest posts from David John Marotta
- The Haunting of Bob Cratchit: A Book from David Marotta - December 2, 2022
- #TBT Marotta on A Christmas Carol - December 1, 2022
- Social Security Fact Report: Insolvent in 2035 - November 29, 2022