David John Marotta was interviewed on radio 1070 WINA’s Schilling Show discussing Obamacare and the healthcare law’s trickle-down effect.
We have no secret ingredient at Marotta Wealth Management. Instead, we openly and publicly publish our strategies as articles on our website.
Austin Fey is a Wealth Manager at Marotta Wealth Management, specializing in charitable giving and asset allocations. She is a regular contributor to our Marotta On Money articles, often giving advice to those just getting started in finance.
Latest posts from Austin Fey
- How to Implement a New Investment Plan - March 28, 2023
- #TBT The Benefits of Saving and Investing Early - March 2, 2023
- 2023 Tax Facts - February 3, 2023
David John Marotta
President, CFP®, AIF®, AAMS®
David John Marotta is the Founder and President of Marotta Wealth Management. He played for the State Department chess team at age 11, graduated from Stanford, taught Computer and Information Science, and still loves math and strategy games. In addition to his financial writing, David is a co-author of The Haunting of Bob Cratchit.
Latest posts from David John Marotta
- Radio: Projecting Your Own Longevity - March 31, 2023
- What is a ‘Related Person’? (SEC ADV Part 1, Item 9, Question F) - March 24, 2023
- Why the Verizon Visa Credit Card is My Primary Card - March 21, 2023