Here is an age appropriate asset allocation for 2014 using the choices available in the University of Virginia’s Fidelity 403(b) Tax Deferred Savings Plan (TDSP).
We have no secret ingredient at Marotta Wealth Management. Instead, we openly and publicly publish our strategies as articles on our website.
David John Marotta
President, CFP®, AIF®, AAMS®
David John Marotta is the Founder and President of Marotta Wealth Management. He played for the State Department chess team at age 11, graduated from Stanford, taught Computer and Information Science, and still loves math and strategy games. In addition to his financial writing, David is a co-author of The Haunting of Bob Cratchit.
Latest posts from David John Marotta
- What is a ‘Related Person’? (SEC ADV Part 1, Item 9, Question F) - March 24, 2023
- Why the Verizon Visa Credit Card is My Primary Card - March 21, 2023
- #TBT That Rebate Check Could Ruin Your Retirement - March 16, 2023
Matthew Illian was a Wealth Manager at Marotta Wealth Management from 2007 to 2016. He specialized in small business consulting, college planning, and retirement plans.
Latest posts from Matthew Illian
- Inflation Illustrated - April 29, 2016
- Overfunded College 529 plan? No Problem! - December 30, 2015
- Does Your College Saving Need a Christmas Gift? - December 16, 2015