On April 12, 2016, David John Marotta was recently interviewed on radio 1070 WINA’s Schilling Show, discussing taxation and the burden of government. Listen to the show here:
Here is information on Tax Freedom Day (April 24).
Photo used here under Flickr Creative Commons.
We have no secret ingredient at Marotta Wealth Management. Instead, we openly and publicly publish our strategies as articles on our website.
Austin Fey is a Wealth Manager at Marotta Wealth Management, specializing in charitable giving and asset allocations. She is a regular contributor to our Marotta On Money articles, often giving advice to those just getting started in finance.
Latest posts from Austin Fey
- #TBT The Benefits of Saving and Investing Early - March 2, 2023
- 2023 Tax Facts - February 3, 2023
- #TBT Which is Better: Bad Market Timing or Not Investing? - January 26, 2023
David John Marotta
President, CFP®, AIF®, AAMS®
David John Marotta is the Founder and President of Marotta Wealth Management. He played for the State Department chess team at age 11, graduated from Stanford, taught Computer and Information Science, and still loves math and strategy games. In addition to his financial writing, David is a co-author of The Haunting of Bob Cratchit.
Latest posts from David John Marotta
- Why the Verizon Visa Credit Card is My Primary Card - March 21, 2023
- #TBT That Rebate Check Could Ruin Your Retirement - March 16, 2023
- Using Franklin Funds in 2022 Saved Clients Over $360,000 - March 14, 2023