We have two service levels.
Our fees are based on the amount of investable assets we manage for our Comprehensive clients as follows:
- 1.0% of the first million ($1M)
- 0.8% for the next 2 million ($1–3M)
- 0.7% for the next 2 million ($3–5M)
- 0.6% for the next 5 million ($5–10M)
- 0.5% for the next 15 million ($10–25M)
- 0.4% for the remainder ($25M+)
Our minimum annual fee for services is $14,000 or $1.5 million in assets under management.
Our fees are 0.4% of the amount of investable assets we manage for our Do-It-Yourself clients. Bonus services are also offered for an additional planning fee.
Retirement Plan Management
We have a lower fee schedule for corporate retirement plans (e.g. 401(k) accounts) because participants do not receive the personalized service we offer our comprehensive wealth management clients. Our fee schedule for corporate retirement plans is as follows:
- 0.5% of the first million ($1M)
- 0.4% for the next 2 million ($1–3M)
- 0.35% for the next 2 million ($3–5M)
- 0.3% for the next 5 million ($5–10M)
- 0.25% for the next 15 million ($10–25M)
- 0.2% for the remainder ($25M+)
Accounts are billed quarterly in advance.
Although we recommend an ongoing relationship, we also offer an hourly fee of $500 per hour for non-managed accounts. We can also quote a fixed fee to complete a specific service as needed.
As fee-only financial planners, we receive no other form of compensation.
We believe this policy helps mitigate the conflict of interests inherent when a firm receives compensation based on the sale of specific securities or investment products. We do not receive any payments or commissions from fund or insurance companies. Our only compensation is from the clients we serve.
Read More on Fee-Only Fiduciaries