Marotta Wealth Management is a member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), which means that we are held the highest standard of fiduciary duty in the financial services industry.
NAPFA advisors sign an oath promising to put their clients’ best interests first, provide full disclosure to clients of any conflicts of interest, and never receive commissions. In addition to our listed registered NAPFA advisors, we require each of the Advisory Representatives of our firm to subscribe to NAPFA’s Code of Ethics, among the highest standards in the financial services industry.
As NAPFA members, we:
- Always act in a fiduciary role–committing to client-centered relationships.
- Are compensated directly by our clients, which eliminates many conflicts of interest.
- Never receive compensation for recommending specific products or services.
- Strive to comply with federal and state investment advisor regulations.
- Have advanced education in the field.
- Complete 60 hours of continuing education every two years.
We are glad to be a NAPFA-Registered Financial Planning firm.
If you want to find a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor in your area, simply visit the Find an Advisor page on the NAPFA website, enter your zip code, and click “Search” or use the simple form reproduced here.
If you are interested in working with our firm, visit our Getting Started page. We work with many clients outside of our geographic area. With phone and electronic communications, we are able to stay in regular contact with all clients regardless of geographic location.