There is a lot of paperwork when it comes to finances. Whether it is activating a power of attorney, converting your assets to Roth IRA, fulfilling your Required Minimum Distribution, or simply adding check writing to your account, there always seems to be another set of paperwork that needs to be filled out and signed. Getting that paperwork filled out correctly can be critical.

That is why, as part of our service to our clients, we prepare the correct paperwork to turn your intentions into a reality. We can assist using eSignature where available, quick and secure delivery via our Client Portal, or via the regular mail when requested or necessary.

We specialize in paperwork from Charles Schwab, American Funds, RiversEdge, TIAA-CREF, and Fidelity. However, we also use our expertise to provide assistance on other paperwork that our clients encounter.

RiversEdge In-Service Withdrawal Request Form

with No Comments

To do an in-service rollout of your vested profit sharing balance, you use the “RiversEdge In-Service Withdrawal Request Form.”

Manage All Your Family’s Finances with a Power of Attorney

with No Comments

Instead of having to nag your spouse to sign paperwork or login online to accomplish these tags, you can manage all of your family’s finances by setting up a power of attorney.

Read More

Like what you read? Subscribe to our newsletter!