David John Marotta and Matthew Illian were interviewed on radio 1070 WINA’s Schilling Show discussing Social Security and how to get the most from filing at the right time.
Listen to the interview here:
- Radio: How To Get Thousands More Out Of Social Security
- $ ?s: Can Social Security Checks Be Mailed To Foreign Soil?
- Social Security Planning from the 2012 January / February issue of Planning Perspectives
- Debt Talks Target Cost Of Living – Social Security Falls Further Behind
- Radio: Systemic Inequality in the Social Security Rules
President, CFP®, AIF®, AAMS®
David John Marotta is the Founder and President of Marotta Wealth Management. He played for the State Department chess team at age 11, graduated from Stanford, taught Computer and Information Science, and still loves math and strategy games. In addition to his financial writing, David is a co-author of The Haunting of Bob Cratchit.
Latest posts from David John Marotta
- #TBT Keep Christmas Your Own Way - November 30, 2023
- In Roth Conversions, Paying the Tax is One of the Benefits - November 28, 2023
- #TBT The Economics of a Thanksgiving Turkey - November 23, 2023